Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It has been a busy day for me. A TV show at the Kenya Television Network analysing the elections results on the by-elections and another radio interview with Radio Deutchewelle.
Personally, I think the by elections put Kenya politics at a crossroads. But the main victors appear to be the young turks who have convinced Kibaki to come out and give them support. Will Kibaki rely on them next year? Possibly. There is also the collapse of ODM as a Dream and the Narc Dream.
The two will have to live with the obvious: death. It is the nature of Kenya's fast evolving politics

4 comments:

REBECCA WANJIKU said...

asante sana kwa kunikaribisha. nitajitahidi niige your updates and work on my blog.
natulenge juu!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi John,

I am doing some research on Nairobi's statues and monuments and I think I met you briefly in the Standard archives in Nairobi? I have some questions I would like to ask you if you don't mind? My email address is llarsen@tcd.ie I look forward to hearing from you!

Anonymous said...

Bloghopping. Just to say hello to you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kamau!this is great.At least i can read from you.Keep writing.

Wambui Kamau ,swiss